Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thyne's THOUGHTS. :P

I dont know what will I post here in my blog. It's been almost a month since I posted and what really happened in the past 3 weeks was really what we called "HELL WEEK!" lol. YES. HELL WEEK. I hate HELL WEEK, it made me so busy and so stressed from school works. My course is COMMERCE Major in Management which is really prone to paper works and presentations, defences, "thesis" , researches, surveys and other stuffs related to business. Im glad, I'm done with the 3 subjects (which 1 of it entered to the FINAL DEFENSE which competed to the other management sections.) YEA! But we didn't make it to the top. lol. It's alright coz we didn't expect to get to enter to the final defense thank God. It's over.

But wait there's more! LOL. :))

Hmm. I still have 2 defenses. And it is more IMPORTANT than any other subjects coz it is a pre-requisite of the FEASIBLITY STUDY which is pre-requisite of my OJT which is a REQUIREMENT TO PASS MY COURSE and GRADUATE! OMG!

So please pray for this 2 subjects for me to pass. lol.

Anyways, back to reality. I'm really happy coz I'm so madly, deeply, inlove with Gewriz. lol.

This week, She was introduced to me by Gewriz. She is the ex-girlfriend of Gewriz, they have been together for 2 years. yeah. 2 years. 2 years is kind of long in terms of time. and yes. I was jealous. When we have a conversation I told myself, "Hindi ko pa talaga ganung kakilala si Gewriz. She, kilalang-kilala na niya si Gewriz. Nakakaselos pero alam kong wala na talaga sila dahil may boyfriend na rin siya." Some of us know the quotes which is "Ang pinakamahirap kalabanin ay ang nakaraan niya." lol. I dont know if all of you know this quote. But still, I don't mind her talking to Gewriz because they are once lovers and turned to friends. hehe! Hmm... I would not end this with a conclusion. :)

"Mabitin muna kayo." lol. >:))

No comments: