Saturday, April 4, 2009

My thoughts on what's happening around me.

wew. Nag-iisip ako ngayon.

I can't believe it, ganito ba ako ka-inlove?...

Alam niyo bang gusto ko ng mag-asawa? ...

hahah! I know! I know! Bata pa ako. Fcuk!!

I was overwhelmed when he told me that line ..

"Beb, pakasal na tayo"

LOL. I am happy. He wants me to be his last. his forever.

He found forever in me. LOL.

ME too. I found forever in him. :D

Sabi niya pa sa akin, sa huwes.

LOL.

I can't wait for him to come back.

I'm so excited I just can't hide it.

We're almost there.

hahaha! So much for that. :P

Ayoko maexcite.

Napansin ko lang sa mga pinsan ng pinsan ko,
puro sila buntis.

Nagkasabay-sabay. haha!

Bata pa din sila .. x3

matanda sila sa akin ng isang taon.

shocks! bata pa di ba? ..

20 yrs old.

Though sa isip ko, gusto ko na rin ..

But still I'M NOT YET READY FOR THAT KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY.

Tsaka dapat READY NA AKO or STABLE ...

Hahah!

But then, I LOVE my BF. and I want him to be with me forever.

I want to grow old with him.

Experience new with him.

Do extraordinary with him. ^^~


Ayun lang naman gusto ko ishare. hahah!

I still have my thoughts on my mind regarding on kind of sensitive topic related to our lives.

I will put it on this blog one of these days.

Or at the right time. :)

No comments: