Friday, November 20, 2009

Start of something new.

I guess I am really lucky.

I am feeling lucky because I got a job weeks after I graduated in Far Eastern University.

Yes. I'm not really hired, but a trainee in Accenture.

I'm not a call center agent, but a BPO Analyst.

I'm still waiting for the call from Accenture, before we start the training, it will start on December 7, 2009.

Anyways, I hope to get a job and be regular after the training.

I think God has given me so much blessing because of this.

Right now, I'm still surviving without Gewriz again.

2 years, it's long enough but I know we can make it through.

But sometimes I can't help but cry. :(

Coz I'm missing him so much.

I know, this is for his future.

I dont know if we'll end up together, but hopefully.

We'll end up together.

I hope and pray.

that He'll guide us.

to be together forever.

I'm so overwhelmed when his mom bought me a teddy bear which is his plan.

It's a gift, for my graduation, monthsary and christmas. haha x)

It's really my first time to get a big teddy from a boyfriend.

And I hope.

He'll be the last man that I'll love for a lifetime.

"beb, im missing you." ;(

No comments: