Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Track

Whew.

So much for that LOVELIFE shits and other romance related topics.

BITTER. :)

I am not the same old girl anymore.

NEW RULE TO MYSELF.

Never fall unless you're sure with him.

Right now, I'm heading for a different track of my life..

STUDYING LAW.

LOL.

At first, I just wanted to be a professor and teach some shits.. But right now, I've changed my mind and got into this hard situation..

Am I going to finish this or not?

It's not really my passion, but I want to make a difference.

I want to prove myself to everyone that I can be something.

I want to help those people who can't voice themselves out .. I want to be their voice when their too scared to voice out.

I know the consequence that if I finished studying Law degree and passed the bar exam it also means risking my own life. LOL.

Just kidding.

NOTE: This blog is just like a diary to me. :] That's all.

No comments: